[life]

Ads Top

OMG

[OMG][threecolumns]

What He Does With Some Cling Wrap Will Change The Way You Cook Eggs Forever


How to Make Perfect Poached Eggs

I have a confession to make: I have no idea how to poach an egg. Getting that perfect, runny yolk seems like a magic trick. When I see anyone open a pot and carefully remove poached eggs with precision and grace, I'm always impressed -- how do they do it?!
Well we can all forget about fumbling with fancy instructions, because this guy has figured out a way to poach eggs in the easiest manner -- all you need is some cling wrap!

Never ruin another egg AGAIN. 

   

Excuse me while I go make all of the eggs Benedict.

What He Does With Some Cling Wrap Will Change The Way You Cook Eggs Forever What He Does With Some Cling Wrap Will Change The Way You Cook Eggs Forever Reviewed by Anonymous on 01:18 Rating: 5

No comments